Sorry for disappearing this past week. I am in the middle of a move and things have been so hectic. Also, my new place doesn’t have internet yet and blogging on my phone is not my favorite, but you can keep up with some of my apartment shenanigans over on my Instagram @oliver_lockwood
5 Things that have happened since I last posted:
1. Ten minutes ago I gave myself a haircut outside… In the dark, without a mirror. It’s actually pretty okay.
2. We went furniture shopping and bought a silver velvety high backed armchair, and a large gathered velvet blue pouf to lounge on. They make me feel like the rococo fairy witch I have always dreamed of being.
3. My new apartment has an apple tree in the backyard with edible apples. I feel like my life is a fairy tale.
4. My obsession with micellar water (especially the ‘Yes to’ Coconut one I’ve been using) has reached new levels. I’m talking about me parading around singing songs about “my micellar water” without even realizing it. If you don’t know what it is, it is a magical facial cleansing water that is super gentle and also removes make up. To be honest I have no idea what it really is… But I will find out and report back because it’s amazing.
5. We are going to a shelter to meet a cat named Brixton tomorrow. He is all black with orange eyes except for the smallest tuft of white on his chest. I want a fur baby in my life again so I am really excited.
That’s all for now, I will be back to posting regularly when I am unpacked and have WiFi.